Snowmobile tour on Vatnajökull Glacier
Come and explore with us the fantastic lunar landscape of Iceland!
Our snowmobile tour will take us through rugged and wild landscapes, stunningly beautiful valleys and offers a breathtaking view of some of the highest peaks in the whole country and over the amazing Vatnajökull glacier. Enjoy the purity of the snowy mountains and become one with Iceland’s spectacular nature.
Our tours are fun and easy and offer only the best experience for individuals looking for a scenic ride and even first-time riders!
An experienced local guide leads the way and shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during our journey.
Don’t worry about driving the snowmobiles, we introduce you to everything you need to know in a short workshop, it’s super easy and everybody can learn it within minutes!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
What is included
Insulated overall , face cover, gloves and a helmet.
We provide you with almost everything you need for a safe and comfortable ride, warm overalls, helmets and gloves, just bring yourself and good outdoors boots.
· A valid driver´s license is required.
· Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are required.
· Reasonable level of fitness is required for all our tours.
· It´s the customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any kind of health issue.
· There is a 48 hours cancellation policy, customers will get a 90% refund if they cancel the tour 48+ hours before departure.
· If the tour is cancelled by Glacier Journey for some reason i.e. due to weather, customers get a full refund.
· Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to their actions.
· All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
· Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other persons or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.
· Required participants per tour are 2 persons
NOTE: If the driver or passenger causes damage on a snowmobile the driver is responsible for paying for the repair of the snowmobile.
24.500 ISK – per person, 2 persons on a snowmobile.
Extra fee for one person on snowmobile 7500 ISK
When booked odd number 1.3.5 etc you need to book solo rider
Meeting Point Information
Flatey, 30 minutes before departure time. Flatey is a dairy farm and located 38 km west of Höfn and 42 km east of Jökulsárlón-Glacier Lagoon
GPS Coordinates 64.259367,-15.583086